The most well-known sort of woven names are damask woven labels. Damask is comprised of polyester yarns, which come in several hues. Damask can weave fine points of details and is delicate against the skin.
There are two sorts of damask woven labels, 100 denier damask and 50 denier damask.
The word denier alludes to the extent of the string. Thus, the 50 denier damask yarn is a large portion of the extent of the 100 denier damask yarn, and can weave better detail and has the gentlest feel.
In the event that you are searching for quality labels, yet needn’t bother with anything excessively favor, the 100 denier damask woven labels will suit your needs fine and dandy. This weave is greatly great, solid, and delicate.
In the event that your things are higher end, will be worn by babies or kids, or have a considerable measure of littler lettering and subtle elements, the 50 denier damask woven names will be your best bet. 50 denier high thickness woven marks have the most astounding thickness weave accessible, shows extraordinary points of interest, and are delicate and sumptuous.
Color, Size & Cutting
For damask woven labels, we have numerous shading decisions to browse. You dont need to pick a high contrast mark to hold expenses down; the cost is the same for any two shading decisions. For shading coordinating, we can coordinate PantoneTM hues.
At the point when numbering the measure of hues for damask woven labels, remember that the foundation shading is incorporated. These are all strings woven together on a weaving machine, so even a white foundation is a string shading.
There is a greatest of 8 hues for damask woven labels. The measure of hues in your name likewise influences cost. If its not too much trouble approach a business rep for more data.
You can do any size name you need, yet estimate more than a certain point does change the cost. A business rep can help you choose what size is best for your item and spending plan.
Damask woven marks are cut with a warmth blade or sonic laser, which follows the strings together to counteract fraying.
Folds & Application
The sort of sewing application will depend essentially on the fold (or scarcity in that department) you decide for your Damask Woven marks. For visuals of the distinctive folds relevant to Damask Woven Labels, please see the chart underneath. Contact your sewing foreman to check whether one fold application is more extravagant than the other, on the off chance that you are not sewing the Damask Woven Labels on yourself. Value may assume a part in your choice on which sort of fold that you utilize.
- Straight cut – No fold. Straight cut Damask Woven marks are normally sewn on each of the 4 sides, the top, or on left and right side just. No additional charge for this fold.
- Manhattan Fold – Similar to a centerfold mark, with the exception of the highest point of the name is collapsed down, making a fold to tuck the base fold into. This sort of fold requires an additional charge.
- End Fold- Folded down on the left and right side. They are connected the same route as straight cut Damask Woven names, however have a gentler edge. Sewing foremen may charge more for this fold, so please counsel them before settling on your definite conclusion. No additional charge for this fold.
- Focus Fold – Folded in the center and normally sewn into a crease. Focus fold marks can likewise be utilized for sleeve and trim names. No additional charge for this fold, unless mark is larger than average or little before fold.
- Miter Fold – The finishes are collapsed under and up, making a tab to be sewn into a crease. This fold does require an additional charge.
On the off chance that you dont need to sew your Damask woven marks on, you can deliver damask woven names with glue on the back. Woven names can accompany either warm glue, or iron-on, and stick cement, which is weight touchy. The warmth glue is totally changeless while the stick cement has an in number bond, yet will in the long run fall off.
You can likewise slice woven names to shape. On the off chance that you dont like the look of weaved patches, you can deliver a woven patch with a custom kick the bucket cut shape. Damask Woven names have the capacity to catch detail better than weaved fixes and are less lavis